TTK Confectionery – Rescued Chocolate
TTK Confectionery design team created a product based on the concept of sustainability, recycling and food waste.”We have rescued the unused chocolate from main stream companies in the chocolate industry and transformed it into something even more delicious. Little chocolate crumbles in a variety of flavours all made from recycled, chocolate.” Rescued Chocolate is available in 4 flavours. Mint, Chocolate, Orange and Toffee.Packed in a 100% recyclable tube this product had to stand out, yet showcase simplicity. Therefore craft material was used to create outer tube and recyclable material to create inner tube. Dominating material is kraft card to underline the rustic and authentic feel. Graphic design include TTK logo. Brand name “Rescued chocolate” says what it is. We wanted to be completely transparent therefore product is visible to customer and subtitle ” ugly but delicious” says it’s not pretty confectionery, but it’s still delicious! This pushes on zero waste idea. Packaging can be up-cycled and used again in your house.
- Design Agency: TTK Confectionery
- Organisation/Project Type: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Rescued Chocolate
- Brand / Project Name: Rescued Chocolate
- External Design Credits: Idealplast, Visican.
- Production Credits: Idealplast, Visican.
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Brand Creation, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design, Consumer Structural Packaging Design, Consumer Retail Brand Design, Consumer Brand Digital Design, Consumer Brand Advertising
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Confectionery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Pulp Carton