The idea is to craft an exclusive & premium Rum identity and packaging design, apt in reflection of the Jamaican heritage, yet differentiated. We created an amusing brand world for consumers to playfully engage with- telling them a curious story.
A vision of a vintage newspaper set in Jamaica in the late 1600’s has been brought to life -Stippled illustrations, whimsical copy and letterpress inspired typography created a unique and premium aesthetic appeal.
The most expensive rum in its segment, Bootz is growing fast and already winning hearts with its signature crafty vibe.
- Agency/Creative: Taali Media
- Article Title: Repositioning via packaging design in the Indian Market (Bootz Dark Jamaica Rum)
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Board