Reponos could be any company that provides IT services and cloud based solutions for SMEs. However, the company has bigger aspirations and what to be a first choice business when it comes to digital simplification and process automation.
The name reponos means in Latin “storages” because one of the firm’s biggest competencies is data storage and data optimalization.
The vision of the company is to help thousands of small businesses with their information management and simplify and automate their internal processes.
Instead of a technical savvy appearance, be++er design studio created a business-oriented look and feel, to help reponos attract more clients that are not technically advanced.
The process began with in depth research that helped us understand the company, set the goals and form a strategy. The identity was built based on simplicity. The information architecture, structure, tone of voice and marketing communication are clear and easy to understand. The type family Work Sans bases loosely on early Grotesques. The regular weights of the family are optimized for on-screen text usage and can also be used in print design.
The unique symbol represents the letters ‘r’ and ‘p’ together, and is based on simple shapes and rectangles that also represent storage of information. It tells a story of data simplification. Gathering all the inputs and transforming them into simple digital storage. The letter spacing and weight in the name “reponos” give clear and almost transparent look and feel.
- Agency/Creative: be++er design studio
- Article Title: Reponos Digital Transformation Concept Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Singapore
- Agency/Creative City: Singapore
- Market Region: Asia, Europe, North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: IT; Digital; Transformation; Cloud; Services; Cybersecurity; Corporate; Branding; Identity
Lead Design: Maciej Kupis