Hi, I’m Berg. The new refreshingly deep seltzer. Seltzers like me are also often lower in sugar, calories, and carbs than many other types of alcoholic beverages, and we are often crafted with just a handful of ingredients. What goes into me is usually just an alcohol base, sparkling water, and some juice or flavours to get things tasting just right.
The main difference between us seltzers is how the alcohol base is made: we can be made from a distilled spirit like a vodka, from brewing malt or wheat like a beer, from fermenting fruit like a cider, or from fermenting sugar. This last method is the way I’m made, just like some of the famous seltzers you might have seen elsewhere in the world. Just quietly, I like to think this method is the best way, and it’s the secret to making me taste so good.
So now you know what being a seltzer’s all about. Enough to make you thirsty isn’t it? I know a tasty drink named after an iceberg that could help you out – just saying…
- Agency/Creative: Marx Design
- Article Title: Refreshingly Deep Brand and Packaging Design for Berg Alcoholic Seltzer by Marx Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: New Zealand
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Can, Case, Tray
- Substrate: Metal