Gravallese Co. came to us to create their brand identity, packaging design, website, and product photography centered around the refinement of traditional grooming products and self-care. Gravallese Co. products are driven by 100 years of heritage in barbering, by barbers for both themselves and those in the chairs before them. For products created with meticulously researched natural ingredients, we built an organic brand narrative and a visual identity that reflects attention to detail. Vinnie, the master barber, strives to do better; they’re making more sustainable and plant-based grooming products. Our packaging designs support that effort and highlight each of those key ingredients. The product photography was inspired by stone masonry, dedication to craft, and the unity between rough and beauty. The charm of the Gravallese Co. flagship barbershop isn’t limited to its in-person location. We implemented and themed the gravallese.co website to be just as welcoming, accessible, and informative as the shop experience. Utilizing Shopify for fast checkouts and driving sales, we were able to guide their team to launch and start selling online. We made it clear for customers to find their desired product with bright-yet-earthy colored labels, prominently displayed ingredients, and themed categories. Gravallese Co is a brand that appeals to those with and without a beard. Barbers and non-barbers. Speaking the notion that self-care and wanting to look your best is available for everyone.
- Agency/Creative: Commence Studio
- Article Title: Refinement of Brand Identity and Packaging Design for Gravallese Co.
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Reno
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Type Design, User Experience, User Interaction, Web Design
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Grooming, Self Care, Barber, Beard, Hair, Styling
Creative Director: Kylie Souza