Redwood Empire Whiskey Label Rendered by Steven Noble
Stranger & Stranger called upon the illustration talents of Steven Noble to render the illustration for Redwood Empire Whiskey’s new label called “Emerald Giant.” The illustration depicts John Muir kneeling down and grabbing hold of a redwood tree. The Emerald Giant is a massive redwood sequoia tree with a height of over 360 feet and the fastest growing redwoods tree in this world of which this Rye Whiskey is named after. The illustration was rendered in a more rough linocut bolder style.
Named after the fastest growing Redwood in the world, Emerald Giant is a fan favorite in the Rye world. Redwood Empire started with a mash-bill of 95% premium rye and aged it for over 3 years in new charred oak barrels. Spicy with an exceptionally smooth finish, it is a great choice in your classic whiskey cocktails.
A man once said between every two Redwoods there’s a gateway to another world.
An elevated place of wild beauty and possibility.
Of dew dropped bliss and dancing dappled light.
The people who live up here don’t care
about the things most other people care about. They don’t care about successes or failures.
They don’t dream of being internet famous.
They don’t speak reverently about forgettable things. They follow their own way.
They listen to what their heart wants.
They raise the stakes and rise to the occasion.
They breathe a more rarified air.
You can find a higher form of magic.
You can find fellowship that lifts.
You can let your soul fly.
- Design Agency: Steven Noble Illustrations
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Redwood Empire Whiskey Label Rendered by Steven Noble
- Brand / Project Name: Redwood Empire
- External Design Credits: https://www.behance.net/gallery/84431647/Redwood-Empire-Whiskey-Label-Rendered-by-Steven-Noble
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box, Case
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Pulp Carton