Client: A major manufacturer of dietary supplements made from natural mineral zeolite with the addition of other healing organic substances. Target: Create a modern and functional visual design. Systematize information and place the most important information on the front side of the package. Propose a new constructive packaging solution for the entire product line, taking into account its physical and chemical characteristics and economic costs in production.
Solution: When creating a new concept, the old type of packaging (bottles) was replaced with a new one (doy bags). Such packaging is suitable for storing all types of dietary supplements (granules, powder, tablets) and is more economical.
The metaphor “to be in harmony” was taken when creating a new visual communication. Food supplements support the body’s metabolism, maintain harmony in life, and support health.
A harmonious composition was used in the design, with smooth lines and plenty of white background to convey this idea. The accent figure also mimics the substance molecule and has one local color to differentiate the products of the entire line. On the front side of the package, information is organized and a clear hierarchy is built; all of this allows the consumer to easily read it and navigate the assortment.
A new modern logo was also developed for the new concept, in which the letter O also symbolizes balance and harmony. The letter O changes its color depending on the primary color that is used on the product.
- Agency/Creative: Anna Bencic
- Article Title: Redesign of the Packaging of Dietary Supplements Litovit
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Redesign, Packaging Design
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Keywords: packaging, dietary supplements, health, pills, package, doypack, brand idintity, pharmacy, medical, care, natural, logodesign
Designer: Anna Bencic