Three years after launching, Bowery Farming is rolling out a new rebrand as it prepares to expand its distribution to the DC metropolitan area and double down on its environmental mission to grow produce that’s better for our planet. Bowery re-engaged its long-term creative partner, Red Antler, who did its original branding in 2017, for the effort. Tackling an identity evolution, new packaging, updated language, and fresh digital experience, Red Antler and Bowery worked together to create a system that would set the modern farming company apart from the now-crowded produce market and pave the way for future growth.
The new brand is anchored in the idea of “a new field of vision” — seeing both the macro and micro concurrently and that changing the world can start on your plate. Throughout the system, Bowery and Red Antler leverage that tension. It’s the balance between delicious produce elevating your entire meal and Bowery’s farming methods transforming the future of our planet. Just like Bowery’s produce, each creative decision for the rebrand was infused with flavor and purpose.
- Agency/Creative: Red Antler
- Article Title: Red Antler and Bowery Farming Team Up Again for a Design Rebrand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Rebranding, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Clamshell
- Substrate: Plastic