Red Antler and Bowery Farming Team Up Again for a Design Rebrand
Three years after launching, Bowery Farming is rolling out a new rebrand as it prepares to expand its distribution to the DC metropolitan area and double down on its environmental mission to grow produce that’s better for our planet. Bowery re-engaged its long-term creative partner, Red Antler, who did its original branding in 2017, for the effort. Tackling an identity evolution, new packaging, updated language, and fresh digital experience, Red Antler and Bowery worked together to create a system that would set the modern farming company apart from the now-crowded produce market and pave the way for future growth.
The new brand is anchored in the idea of “a new field of vision” — seeing both the macro and micro concurrently and that changing the world can start on your plate. Throughout the system, Bowery and Red Antler leverage that tension. It’s the balance between delicious produce elevating your entire meal and Bowery’s farming methods transforming the future of our planet. Just like Bowery’s produce, each creative decision for the rebrand was infused with flavor and purpose.
- Design Agency: Red Antler
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Red Antler and Bowery Farming Team Up Again for a Design Rebrand
- Brand / Project Name: Bowery Farming Rebrand
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Structural Design, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Rebranding
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Clamshell
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic