Recyclable Packaging Design for Future Technology Blender Design by Dziugas Valancauskas
The Packaging. Reimagined. Luxury sustainable packaging for millo blender. Millo blender is a blender from the future. Future blender needs future packaging. What should it look like?
This was the question we raised with Millo team. Since the first version of prototype packaging was already made before, we created a vision for its redesign: Completely recyclable packaging made from renewable resources and recycled material which do not cause the customer a headache during the sorting process.
For printing, we choose to use at least ink as possible. Why overdo it if packaging design could look sleek being as minimal as possible? After all, the product itself is a state of art minimalistic beauty.
The Millo blender packaging reflects the values and concept of the product and the brand itself. Less is more. The product itself has clear, organic shapes, as a reference to that we chose a cube shape that presupposes harmony, clarity and simplicity. Because the product has a touch control sensor buttons, the same concept is transferred to the packaging. The shape of the control base is simulated on the main plane. It is done with a three-dimensional congress and gloss varnish effects. The principles of cleanliness, minimal and clear design are also transferred to the inside of the package.
- Design Agency: Dziugas Valancauskas
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Recyclable Packaging Design for Future Technology Blender Design by Dziugas Valancauskas
- Brand / Project Name: millo smart blender packaging
- External Design Credits: Client: Millo Appliances Product: Millo blender Designer: Džiugas Valančauskas Structural Design: Moses Kang Structural Adaptation & Development: Jonas Kazlauskas, Bigso Packaging Production Management: Tygelis Pack Sustainable Development Management: Juozas Baranauskas Packaging Photoshoot: PackShot
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Graphic Design
- Location: Lithuania
- Market Country: Lithuania
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper