Rebranding Three Rivers Distilling Co.
Operating since 2016, Three Rivers Distilling Co. is a must-visit distillery, bar, restaurant and event space located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Obsessively focused on making the best spirits they possibly can—using grain and barrels sourced locally from Northern Indiana—TRDCo. was basically doing everything right. There was only one problem: their old logo and packaging did not communicate the artisan dedication behind their products.
CODO Design joined forces with Three Rivers to undertake a foundational rebranding process, all while sipping delicious bourbon and learning a great deal about the distilling process. This partnership culminated in a new logo, fresh retail packaging, signage on site in their distillery lounge, plus social media promotion and custom art for promotional merch.
Check out the full story on CODO’s stories page for an in-depth peek behind the barrels: https://cododesign.com/rebranding-three-rivers-distilling-co/
- Design Agency: CODO Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Rebranding Three Rivers Distilling Co.
- Brand / Project Name: Three Rivers Distilling
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Retail Brand Design, Rebranding
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle