PMNCH’s 2021-2025 strategy – ‘a world in which every woman, child, and adolescent can realise their right to health and well-being, leaving no one behind’, needed a cohesive identity, echoing its active advocacy stance towards unity, partnership, and inclusivity.
Lopez Design’s strategic branding highlighted PMNCH’s advocacy stance using the words ‘PMNCH + for’, making the identity align to its core purpose. This allows multiple manifestations of their numerous objectives – PMNCH for women, children, and adolescents health; Together for change, Networks for impact, and United for health rights. PMNCH’s new identity amplifies the voices of partners to advocate for women’s, children’s, and adolescent’s health and well-being, particularly the most vulnerable.
The PMNCH Pictionary combined a new palette of colours, humanistic illustrations, and versatility, enabling them to create branded narratives across various online and offline mediums. We also created a set of 226 characters and more than 65 environmental elements to communicate PMNCH’s stance on global diversity and inclusiveness. This truly democratic branding system allowed people across the world to have pride of place and gave them equal representation across the brand’s online and offline storytelling.
The new identity empowers PMNCH to create impactful stories while illustrating a new brand system with a high recall value. PMNCH’s versatile identity elements can be adapted to create infinite variations and help the healthcare advocates to tell share their stories while expanding their brand presence.
- Agency/Creative: Lopez Design
- Article Title: Rebranding the Largest Partnership for Women Children and Adolescents
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Agency/Creative City: Gurgaon
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Character Design, Editorial Design, Graphic Design, Icon Design, Identity System, Illustration, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: Brand Identity Design, Not For Profit Branding, Brand Strategy, Global Partnership Branding, Visual Design, Logo Design, Inclusivity, Illustrations, Infographics, Logo Animations, Coalition, Digital Campaign, Healthcare Branding, NGO, Social Sector, Motion Graphics, Animation, Digital campaign
Chief Creative Director and Principal Designer: Anthony Lopez
Strategist and Content Head: Sujatha Shankar Kumar
Project Manager: Tarka Patil
Brand Strategist and Researcher: Nishita Karun
Brand Strategist and Researcher: Sukanya Panda
Senior Graphic Designer: Mohan Godwal
Senior Graphic Designer: Saumya Mittal
Illustrator: Era Namjoshi
Motion Designer: James Thottan
Motion Designer: Nishtha Sharma