Rebranding of CivilNet News Platform
CivilNet is a modern news platform that provides information both on its website and on various social media platforms. Having integrated values and principles to preserve all journalistic norms and standards in any situation, CivilNet always aims to present the truth and only the truth.
In a changing environment of technology and audience preferences, CivilNet does its utmost to respond to new developments and demands and to constantly improve both its content and methods of delivery offering a variety of interesting formats.
The company always aims to make the information as simple, accessible, readable, viewable as possible. It takes a lot of effort to provide an easily understandable and accessible content but CivilNet makes that effort for their audience.
Featuring news-based, research-based video reports and articles, CivilNet aims not to explain not just what, but also how and why — in Armenia and region.
Logo: The common six corners of the two triangles symbolize the six principles of CivilNet’s journalism: independence, integrity, transparency, impartiality, credibility, and serving the public interest.
- Design Agency: Kolya Gevorgian
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Rebranding of CivilNet News Platform
- Brand / Project Name: Civilnet TV: Online News Platform Rebranding
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Digital Design, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Film/TV/Radio, Social Media
- Location: Armenia
- Market Country: Armenia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: news branding, branding, online tv, brand identitiy, rebranding, broadcast design
- Industry Category: Mass Media