Rebranding for Gorfarma a Small Network of Pharmacies in Moscow
Gorfarma is a small network of pharmacies in Moscow, opened in the 90s by professional pharmacists. Gorfarma is aimed at people who want to buy drugs with the help of a professional consultation. The pharmacy has therapist’s assistance right on the spot or by phone, so people can be calm about choosing the drug, because the highly qualified staff work in Gorfarm, who will always help you.
The idea of the concept: to distinguish Gorfarma from competitors, by positioning a “quick response pharmacy” – a pharmacy that will come to your aid at any time. The style is based on design elements of special services vehicles and chevrons. The three main ribbons of the pattern formed the identity from which the brand pattern is built.
- Agency/Creative: Repina Tatiana
- Project Type: Identity
- Organisation / Project Status: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Location: Russia
- Article Title: Rebranding for Gorfarma a Small Network of Pharmacies in Moscow
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Redesign, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Rebranding
- Keywords: hospital medicine pharmacy