America is getting fatter and RealEats is a brand on a mission to positively change what and how the nation eats.
RealEats’ pre-made fridge-ready and delivered-to-your-door healthy meals remove the convenient verses wholesome coin toss. Consumers can now have the best of both worlds with the healthiness of a meal-kit delivery service and the convenience of fast food.
RealEats required a brand identity and visual language that was more befitting of its rebellious nature and challenger attitude.
Rather than throw out the cooking pot with the water, we repurposed it, taking it beyond its functional meaning and creating something more evocative, resonant and powerful.
This identity refresh combined with a more edgy homemade protest-march style visual language, a provocative tone of voice and improved food imagery has set RealEats on a new path that is distinctively different to the competitive set.
“This concept is off the charts amazing and beyond my wildest expectations. Now we can be the true revolutionaries we always aspired to be!” Dan Wise, Founder & CEO RealEats America
- Agency/Creative: SoreThumbStudio®
- Article Title: RealEats – A Rebel With a Cause
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Rebranding, Research, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage