In this new project developed for Quinta de Santa Eugénia, from Douro Valley, Portugal, we intend to redesign Rapa Lobos brand and packaging by making it younger and more versatile than the old brand’s image.
We use the entire available area of packaging to convey, through the image, a set of values such as irreverence, tradition, modernity.
Above all, we aim to create an identity through diversity, which fits all modern wine consumers who identify with a life full of discovery, from the most charming to the most radical ways of living.
- Agency/Creative: miguelfreitasdesign
- Article Title: Rapa Lobos Bag in Box Wine
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Branding, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Pulp Board