Quirky Popcorn Packaging
Roly-Popping School Bus is a series of sustainable and fun popcorn packaging for children. It is a limited edition gift pack for celebrating Children’s Day. The concept is to bring fun and quirkiness into the packaging.
The series of packaging is inspired from roly-poly toy and it is designed to be reusable as it can be a toy or a decoration. The bottom of the packaging is designed to be rounded for people to rock the packaging. Children can have fun by rocking the packaging like a roly-poly while having the popcorn.
The series included four different flavours which are caramel, fruity, cheese and spicy. The characters on the packagings have different cute and quirky expressions to represent different flavours. Each of the packaging has two characters, one side is a boy while the other side is a girl. Windows on the characters’ mouths show the flavours of the packaging.
- Design Agency: Shermeen Lim
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Quirky Popcorn Packaging
- Brand / Project Name: Roly-Popping School Bus
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Graphic Design
- Location: Malaysia
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Paper