Roly-Popping School Bus is a series of sustainable and fun popcorn packaging for children. It is a limited edition gift pack for celebrating Children’s Day. The concept is to bring fun and quirkiness into the packaging.
The series of packaging is inspired from roly-poly toy and it is designed to be reusable as it can be a toy or a decoration. The bottom of the packaging is designed to be rounded for people to rock the packaging. Children can have fun by rocking the packaging like a roly-poly while having the popcorn.
The series included four different flavours which are caramel, fruity, cheese and spicy. The characters on the packagings have different cute and quirky expressions to represent different flavours. Each of the packaging has two characters, one side is a boy while the other side is a girl. Windows on the characters’ mouths show the flavours of the packaging.
- Agency/Creative: Shermeen Lim
- Article Title: Quirky Popcorn Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Malaysia
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag, Box
- Substrate: Plastic