Quinta do Crasto Vinha da Ponte signed by Omdesign
Omdesign – Quinta do Crasto Vinha da Ponte
In the year of the commemorations marking the 400th anniversary of Quinta do Crasto, an emblematic estate from Douro with wines recognized worldwide, Omdesign was responsible for the image rebranding of Quinta do Crasto Vinha da Ponte, considered as one of the crown jewels of the brand wines’ portfolio.
Quinta do Crasto Vinha da Ponte is now presented with a more elegant and classic image. At the sides, this packaging contains elements that reflect the lines and the unique landscape of the Douro valley, where Quinta do Crasto stands guard. Inside, there is a brief presentation of Vinha da Ponte, a very special vineyard that brings us back to the singularity of this terroir. This exclusivity of this wine’s image is even reinforced by distinctive finishes, as silver stamping, varnish and fine paper.
The major challenge was to develop a redesign for this special wine that was able to keep the elegance and the elements of the projects created for their anniversary.
- Design Agency: Omdesign
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Quinta do Crasto Vinha da Ponte signed by Omdesign
- Brand / Project Name: Quinta do Crasto Vinha da Ponte
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Redesign
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Research / Insight, Consumer Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Rebranding, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: Portugal
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box, Case
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Pulp Paper