With a unique location Quinta de Monforte is situated on a peculiar hillside in the heart of the Vinho Verde Region. Owned by some of Portugal’s most illustrious families between the 17th and 20th centuries and acquired in 2014 by the owner, the property was founded in 1683 by Bishop D. António de S. Dionísio that combines agricultural and religious heritage with a strong and secular tradition in wine production.
M&A Craetive Agency has created a new identity inspired by the values of respect for heritage and sustainability in the production of these nectars. The logo, built from ornamental elements present in the estate’s architecture, is a fusion of stylized symbols surrounding the letter “M”,first letter of “Monforte, which thus becomes the icon by which the brand will be identified in the future. In turn, the shape of the labels of Quinta de Monforte’s range of vinhos verdes was inspired by an ancient fountain that exists on the property, where the cool crystal clear waters of the hillside serve to keep alive a considerable number of Koi carp. The current range is made up of Vinho Verde Loureiro, Vinho Verde Escolha, Vinho Verde Rosé and Vinho Verde Vinhão, with features such as Hot stamping, embossing and special diecut, these wines are duly segmented by a balanced and elegant chromatic palette that allows a very appealing set. We have finalised the Packaging process with the technological boldness of the fully customized complex aluminium capsules and the prestige wooden box.
- Agency/Creative: M&A Creative Agency
- Article Title: Quinta de Monforte Wine by M&A Creative Agency
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Agency/Creative City: Aveiro
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Product Design
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Wood
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: #macreativeagency #brandingdesign #advertisingphotography #Portugalwines #vinhoverde #winelover #winetasting #michelinstars #sommelier #wineenthusiaste #vinhoverde
CEO: Luís Marques