Quatre Mains Creates Packaging Design for Little Foodies
Adventures for Little Foodies! Many brand stories begin with a consumer dilemma. As many parents will tell you, getting their little loved ones to experience new tastes and textures can be quite a challenge. The sooner you start the better, however a child’s delicate palette can be sensitive to taste sensations and parents are often discouraged to help their child try something new.
Our approach to the packaging identity was simple. Each product had a story to be told and a journey to be explored. Supporting the travel tag inspired branding and product info, we illustrated each design with delightful characters and invite consumers to travel around the pack, following a recipe trail of discovery. Product family diversity is balanced with branding unity, working together to provide a brand building platform that makes a real consumer connection and helps bring our clients dream to life.
“Every bite is a memory and the most powerful memories are the first ones.”
- Design Agency: Quatre Mains
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Quatre Mains Creates Packaging Design for Little Foodies
- Brand / Project Name: Sienna&Friends
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation
- Location: Belgium
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Cupboard Food, Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Bottle, Can, Flow-Pack, Jar, Pot, Pouch, Sleeve, Tin, Wrap, Multiple packaging format
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Metal, Pulp Carton, Multiple materials