Bite to Fight for a Fair Income!
A conscious decision was made by Oxfam Fair Trade to reconnect with their roots and reawaken their passion for positive activism and meaningful change. Reality shows that current Fair Trade efforts are not sufficient, with still many farmers in developing countries, living in poverty, unable to make a fair income that supports a fair standard of living. Using the re-launch of the chocolate bar range as a platform to help re-address priorities, Oxfam wishes to reset a higher standard of commitment that hopefully other Fair Trade brands will follow.
- Agency/Creative: Quatre Mains
- Article Title: Quatre Mains Creates New Chocolate Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Belgium
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Paper