Proper Branding and Packaging Design by Unspoken Agreement
Description: Proper offers a better way to get to sleep. Your unique sleep issues require a modern, individualized, and holistic approach – Proper’s evidence-backed tips and coaching help you achieve and maintain long-term sleep health.
Rationale: Proper’s brand identity concept is reflective of the product’s overall goals. For the wordmark, we chose a lowercase sans-serif with rounded corners for a clinical and attainable aesthetic. The 5 bar logo element pays homage to the decades of the 5 different stages of sleep studied. These five stages have different frequencies and durations which transition from stage to stage throughout each night. The blues in the color palette were chosen to call to mind calmness and tranquility, while the orange represents a vibrant and energetic feeling achieved after a night’s rest.
- Design Agency: Unspoken Agreement
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Proper Branding and Packaging Design by Unspoken Agreement
- Brand / Project Name: Proper
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box, Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Plastic