Project Series Branding for Polish Design Works Collection for Art Museum
ILLCAT – PTNS PROJEKT
“PTNS Projekt series gathers inspiration from Polish design works and XX/XXI century collection of Art Museum in Łódź. The beginnings of the brand are directly connected with graphic design. This collection is a tribute to Polish designers, their works and contribution in the visual culture in Poland.
Very minimalistic, modern and clean branding using mainly black, white and grey colors. Inspired by all of the designers favourite themes like grid and graph paper. The sign is inspired by printing registration. Additional graphic designs refers to RGB and CMYK color spaces. One can find a lot of architectural and technical references used in this project. Lot of labels and instructions are printed on tracing paper used be architects and engineers. We used Helvetica font family and designed by Marian Misiak Polish font called ‘Maria’ alongside other custom made typography.
- Design Agency: ILLCAT
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial, Published
- Article Title: Project Series Branding for Polish Design Works Collection for Art Museum
- Brand / Project Name: PTNS PROJEKT
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation, Consumer Brand Redesign
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Research / Insight, Consumer Brand Strategy, Consumer Brand Naming
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Rebranding, Consumer Brand Identity
- Location: Poland
- Market Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Entertainment
- Industry Category: Entertainment, Non-Profit