Design and illustration A series of packages in a hand-made illustration for the chocolate brand “la choco late”. Build a unique and original visual language for a brand that produces handmade chocolate. The concept that led the project was the connection between the way the chocolate is prepared (handmade, meticulously and that no chocolate is the same as the other – each one is special) Use of a unique hand-made illustration in packaging design, the illustrations were made carefully and with an emphasis on the small details – just like the chocolate. Delicate illustrations that produce textures depicting the original shape of the cocoa beans.
The illustrations develop and show variety, but maintain a uniform language and line.
The choice of black / white colors is also to maintain restraint and elegance, and also to emphasize the illustration, and to stand out between the colorful shelves.
The typography chosen is clean, with a serif font, which conveys a warm elegant feeling, and produces a clear hierarchy.
The logo is also made in a minimalist way, with a crown icon – symbolising elegance and placing the brand in the first place – as a brand that strives to lead.
- Agency/Creative: Printabella
- Article Title: Printabella Creates Packaging Design with Hand Made Illustration for Chocolate Brand La Choco Late
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Israel
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Paper