Primero Redesigns Inbiotech, a Colombian SkinCare Company
Inbiotech is a colombian expert company in antioxidants, which finds in biodiversity, effective and safe solutions to dermatological problems, through high technology processes, with an interdisciplinary team of international stature, in a permanent state of research, development and innovation. Science is used as a transformative vehicle to turn our findings into real therapeutic solutions and potentiate their therapeutic effects, ensuring that they reach the correct size, place and depth, without being diminished by the effects of oxygen and in a safe way for consumers.
The main challenge was to make the brand international, modern and medical; in a competitive environment where there are many options for the consumer, the new inbiotech brand stands out for having an easy to understand and attractive visual identity system. Other challenges we had during the creation process was to structure and make sense of the product names, achieve a coherent architecture and that each product communicates the benefit it offers. Likewise, we had to assign each product its own identity, within a monolithic brand architecture. A secondary element was created for each product that shows the connection between biodiversity and science, the added value of the brand. The first half shows the main natural ingredient, the second half shows the chemical active that enhances its effectiveness. This graphic synthesis allows the communication of the components of each product in an attractive, technological and modern way.We have developed icons that allow the consumer to understand the type of container that they will find inside the packages, we assigned a color for each product and we kept the mother brand in black, so it can always maintain coherence and enough contrast with product brands.
In addition, we have defined that the boxes should maintain a medical and professional look on the outside, but have a more powerful visual expression on the inside of the boxes, generating contrast and balance in the design.
We designed the mother brand (inbiotech) the product brands, we redefined the brand and naming architecture and designed the packaging.
- Design Agency: Primero Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Primero Redesigns Inbiotech, a Colombian SkinCare Company
- Brand / Project Name: Inbiotech Brand and Packaging Design
- External Design Credits: Project Director: Marisol Camacho - Brand Strategy: Laura Adiwasito, Mauricio Bejarano, Silvia Guzman, Marisol Camacho - Naming Strategy: Silvia Guzman - Packaging Structural Design: Feisar Garcia
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Refinement, Brand Redesign, Retail Brand Design, Rebranding
- Location: Colombia
- Market Country: Colombia
- Market Region: South America
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal