Presitge and preciousness. These two key words inspired me to create the entire project. By naming this brand Kristall, I wanted to bring together two very similar entities. Crystal: pure, unadulterated, precious and prestigious. And Kristall vodka, which takes up these same aspects. They are felt through the sharp shape of the pictogram symbolising a crystal. This sharpness of the line infuses us with the preciousness and prestige of the brand. Each letter of Kristall is inscribed inside the logo to create a link between the pictogram and the history of the brand. To add that touch of brilliance found in a crystal, I tinted the logotype with an iridescent colour. This play between purple, pink and blue gradations gives the product a rare impression. Kristall vodka, as its name suggests, is as precious and rare as a crystal.
The limited edition packaging of Kristall Vodka was inspired by the shape and rarity of a crystal. Pure in its whiteness, fragmented and sharpened like a diamond, with a touch of brilliance reminiscent of the crystal colour. Such a high-end packaging must be carefully designed.
To give rhythm, a break separates the fragmented part from the part covered with laid paper. Only the embossed and iridescent pictogram appears on this part to preserve its preciousness. A label on the side containing essential information about the vodka
accentuates the break. On the fragmented ceramic part, the brand name “Kristall” is silk-screened with this iridescent colour. “Vodka”, in a light grey, also appears. The case in which the packaging is placed exactly matches the shape of the pictogram
and reinforces the idea of rarity, almost as if it contained a jewel. The packaging is immaculate and prestigious.
- Agency/Creative: Hurtikonn
- Article Title: Precious and Shiny Like Kristall’s Packagings
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Agency/Creative City: Hayange
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Ceramic, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Alcohol, Beverage, Vodka, Crystal, Prestigious, Precious, Luxury, Packagings, Packaging design, Logo, Logotype, Brand, Visual identity
Graphic Designer: Mattéo Tabutieaux