The Egyptian community is one that favors food before anything else, but with many trying to find healthier substitutes for the day-to-day consumer, this product will befit and meet the needs of many.
With a passion for trendy and unique products that the brand is offering.
Potela is a Kumpir food restaurant specializing in serving Potato and Patata stuffed with delicious ingredients.
Creating a brand identity that suits the target segmentation; Ages from 12-35 years.
This means that we need the brand look and feel should be cheerful, representative, and interactive with our young audience.
Creating a unique Mascot:
The mascot brand logo personalizes the brand, making it more appealing. Having such a character makes it more popular among our target segmentation, which helps in creating a loyal line of consumers.
It is a potato-inspired character, which demonstrates the deliciousness of what the brand has to offer.
Mascot details: Potato structure face with potato texture, a big nose is like a potato (Egyptian common understanding), European Chef’s Hat, European chef’s bowtie (European style used since the brand product is popular in Turkish and other European countries, like Netherland for example).
Brand keywords: Modern, Friendly, Interactive, Appealing, Colorful, Cheerful, Product representative.
The brand starts in Egypt with 4 branches and planning to spread to other countries with a franchise. Mission accomplished, and the brand is achieving a successful impact in the market.
- Agency/Creative: Squad Agency
- Article Title: Potela Branding and Visual Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Giza
- Market Region: Africa, Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Creative Direction, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Potela Branding & Visual Identity
Creative Director & Brand designer: Akram Elhussieny