Series of posters for a fictional bar of emotions ”The Taste of Life” What if people could feel anything at the exact moment they want it? ”The Taste of Life” bar is a unique place where every visitor can experience full range of emotions just by tasting a drink.
While creating posters, I experimented with various typographic techniques, metaphors of “drinking”, for example, this is noticeable in the series of posters in which drops of iridescent liquid color the typography. This technique conveyed the mixing of drinks and the appearance of sensuality. Another typographic technique is based on letters overlaying each other resulting in the effect of blending mode. I also tried to visualize emotions by adding hand-written typography. In another series of posters, you can notice effects of dissolving, which reminds us of champagne. While working on the series of posters, I wanted to show the diversity of the theme, that unique drinks of the bar can bring people together and give unforgettable emotions. This project was carried out as a student project at the HSE School of Art and Design in 2021, curated by Natalia Burdenkova.
- Agency/Creative: Anastasia Totskaya
- Article Title: Posters for Fictional Emotion Bar Taste of Life
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Typography
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Art, Branding, Design, Typography
- Industry: Information
- Keywords: bar, emotion, project, communication design, posters
student: Anastasia Totskaya Olegovna