Created by fans for fans, PopSeoul is an online store dedicated to bringing the new K-pop musical releases to all fandom and Korean culture lovers in Mexico and Latin America. No matter if you are a BLINK, an ARMY, EXO-L, ONCE, ELF, ReVeluv, Shawol, or any other fandom… in PopSeoul you can find someone who shares your love for your idols. We were influenced by the neon lights of Seoul, the aesthetic style, and the Pop Korean culture.
PopSeoul commissioned us to work on their rebrand, because, even when they are a relatively young brand, their growth and reach has been exponential, reaching a large number of Kpop fans in Mexico and Latin America, they had not paid enough attention to developing their identity. When the founder of the brand arrived with us, she expressed her desire to create a fresh brand, one that does not clash in quality with the fantastic album arts that the Korean music industry creates for bands like BTS, BlackPink, EXO, Red Velvet, etc… Wich almost in every new release de of a band creates a unique experience that extends beyond album art and that with its collectible photocards and its precious packaging seeks to connect emotionally with its fans, which they always achieve.
We were influenced by the neon lights of Seoul, the aesthetic style, and the Pop Korean culture that many of us love and want to live and experiment in the company of our friends, while we taste the delicious flavors of its street food and its karaokes or arcade salons.
This is PopSeoul, a love letter for our Idols, their culture, and the music we love the most.
- Agency/Creative: Cherry Bomb Creative Co.
- Article Title: Pop Seoul Fan Online Store Branding Designed Cherry Bomb Creative Co.
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Agency/Creative City: Mexico City
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Kpop, Korean Pop, Pop Music, Korea, Cherry Bomb, K-Pop, BTS, Music, PopForYourSoul
Art Director: Nora la Diseñadora