Pomegranate Wine Label Design – Grante
Azerbaijan is one of the oldest winemaking regions in the world. For many scientists agree that namely the Caucasus area, where the grapevines have been growing naturally for millenia, was the birthplace of winemaking as we know it. That’s why when the Azerbaijan company Grante, which has been growing fruits, pomegranates and grapes for decades, decided to launch their own grape and pomegranate wines, our studio had to developed two separate design concepts that would reflect the product specifics and their regional character.
For the pomegranate wine series produced by the Azerbaijan company Grante we’ve developed a concept that emphasizes the main peculiarity of the drink – pomegranate. This fruit acts as the central element through the entire product line, while the varying stylisation of the element allows to separate dessert and semi-sweet wines. Traditional grape wines feature a more classic approach in the vein of Old-World label design, which emphasizes the traditional character of the drink and its geographic origin. Both product lines feature a similar feel and certain shared graphic elements, which makes the brand more recognizable and memorable as a whole.
- Design Agency: 43oz.com - Design Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Pomegranate Wine Label Design – Grante
- Brand / Project Name: Grante
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Graphic Design
- Location: Moldova
- Market Country: Azerbaijan
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle