If you ever needed an extra energy reserve for a long concert, but couldn’t sneak your drink inside, then RE:STAR is your solution. Forget about massive aluminum cans with its unique packaging: this compact, portable capsule is a brand new way to enjoy your energy drink. A concentrated syrup hiding inside packs a punch of energy enough to last you the entire night! Just mix it with sparkling water, which you can buy inside the venue or simply catch it from the stage.
This double-sided capsule is safe and easy to use. Once you open the bottom cap, a layer of foil protects the syrup from spilling. Screw the capsule on top of the bottle, shake it up and you’re done. All that’s left is to open the top cap and enjoy your RE:STAR.
The main idea of RE:STAR Energy Drink stands for two things — first, to make it resealable, which is now an option, and second — to add a music flavor to it. The line consists of 4 products based off of main music genres: rock, rap, pop and jazz; each is represented by a well-known public personality, whose image is part of the design.
Individual color palettes for every flavor make it easier to differentiate one taste from the other. Semi-abstract shapes of used flavorings merged with the background serve the same purpose. As for typography, double dots make the neutral logo more recognizable. The cherry on top is the instruction, presented in a graphic, easy-to-read form on the back of the package.
- Agency/Creative: Polina Yanushko
- Article Title: Polina Yanushko Student Concept for RE:STAR Energy Drink
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Carton