Pink Journal is personalized stationery that understands that getting organized creates a moment of connection with yourself. The materials created for the brand includ planners, agendas, notebooks, gift cards, stationery, social media, site, etc.
The visual identity and the feeling of the brand was inspired in the Millennials generation, with references of the 90s and 2000s. We creat a brand that is girly and fluffly, with the heart being used as icon of the brand that actives even more the lover archetype.
Our goal was to achieve the public of girls and woman that wiches to creat a daily organizing ritual with love, care and having fun. The brand appears to give new meaning to our routine, making everyday life lighter and more pleasurable because nobody stops an organized and planned woman.
The mission of Pink Journal is to re-signify the routine of thousands of women who are not organized, ritualizing and inserting planning in the lives of all of them in a human, vulnerable and full of exchanges that will provide greater self-confidence and meaning in each one’s daily life, so that so everyone can see that they can conquer whatever they want when they believe in themselves!
The brand believes that the greatest power comes from within, when we believe in ourselves. Pink Journal’s language of love comes in the form of a planner, which provides a tool to bring lightness when connecting, organizing our routine and increasing our productivity. Believes that the decisions we make during life are what matters most and they should, for the most part, be connected and aligned with our essence! This way we will have a much more positive, optimistic and meaningful life. Because we don’t fight for our habits, but we fight with all our strength, for our rituals.
- Agency/Creative: Mirela Melo Design
- Article Title: Pink Journal Branding and Stationery
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Product
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Mirela Melo Design / Cuiabá - Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Identity System, Logo Design, Product Design, Product Naming
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: planner, bullet journal, stationery, card, pink, millenials, brand identity, logo design
Creative Director: Mirela Melo