A summer small size pink champagne bottle, is there anything more French? Douzal Paris, an influence and communication Agency needed a new “alibi” project for Champagne brand Boizel. What is an “alibi” you might ask ? Well, by definition it’s a pretext, a justification. To put it simple it’s a marketing operation with the goal to promote an existing product, through the creation of a new accessory, like a packaging for example, connected to a specific event or time in the year. The product to be promoted was a small size pink champagne bottle, very feminine and elegant.
We came up (with the bilateral work of french agency Royal River : royalriver.fr) with this summer pouch / basket packaging, enabeling you to transport your favourite champagne to a picnic-chic on the quai de Notre-Dame or in the Jardin des Tuileries. A handmade straw basket, designed to fit the bottle like a glove. The glamorous detail ? Two pearls, used as closing elements of the pouch.
- Agency/Creative: Delatour Design Paris
- Article Title: Pink Champagne Picnic-chic Pouch Designed by Delatour Design Paris
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research
- Format: Basket, Pouch
- Substrate: Pulp Fibre