TOWL is a brand of antibacterial wipes. Their main feature is maximum disinfection, which is especially important during COVID-19. That’s why the PG team was fased with the task to balance the striking design and the seriousness of the product’s purpose, i.e. maximum disinfection.
As part of the project, the PG team developed a logo and packaging design: a cardboard box and a sachet. In the design, it was important to emphasize cleanliness, cleanliness is the brand’s main promise that the packaging should convey. Therefore, blue and white were chosen as the primary colors, which are associated with cleanliness and medicine. The main stamps are orange, which creates a contrasting combination and makes the packaging bright and stand out on the shelf. To emphasize the purpose of the product, the packaging has been made informative, therefore there are many text elements on it.
A drop in the logo is a reference to the product category. There is also a “+” symbol on the packaging, which additionally emphasizes the disinfecting feature of the product. It is presented as an additional graphic element and also as a viewing window in a cardboard box.
So, the main features of the design of TOWL:
1. It is bright and serious at the same time, which allows you to stand out on the shelf and emphasize the purpose of the product
2. A drop in the logo emphasizes the product category of TOWL.
3. The contrasting combination of blue, white and orange colors makes the packaging visible on the shelf, and the predominance of text on the packaging makes it informative.
- Agency/Creative: PG Brand Reformging Company
- Article Title: PG Brand Reforming Company Has Developed a Striking Design for a Brand of Antibacterial Wipes
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Agency/Creative City: Warsaw
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Sachet
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Antibacterial wipes, Wipes packaging design, Wipes logo design.
Account Manager: Alina Hatlas
Art Director: Anastasia Zubrytskaya
Designer: Katsiaryna Ivanova