In the past, packaging agency, Percept, helped Edenvale with wine label design for the launch of their non-alcoholic wine products across Australia. The outcome was wine label design for a collection of products that was aimed at wine lovers, those in the health and wellness sector, as well as groups who don’t want to drink alcohol or cannot for medical or religious reasons.
As Christmas approaches, Edenvale wanted packaging agency, Percept, to help launch their new non-alcoholic beverage, Edenvale Mulled Wine. They described the taste to be sweet and spicy – perfect for a warm, cozy and festive moment. A real melting pot of flavours and feelings.
Percept is a packaging agency in Australia that works closely with the client to achieve optimum results. In this case it was to develop a new style of wine label design featuring the traditionally festive ingredients paired with unique Australian visual cues.
The wine label design for this new beverage is led by a striking kaleidoscope style snowflake motif that represents the blend of flavours and culture that make this such a special drink.
As a packaging agency, Percept knows the value special finishes can add to a product’s appeal. This wine label design was professionally finished with a metallic enhancement on top to bring out the fine details and allow Edenvale to stand out on the shelf as a high-quality product.
- Agency/Creative: Percept
- Article Title: Percept Creates a Beautiful Mulled Wine Label Design for Edenvale’s Christmas Offering
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Agency/Creative City: Sydney
- Market Region: Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South America, Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Creative Direction, Food Photography, Food Styling, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Photography, Photography Styling
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: packaging agency, packaging design, wine label design, wine label, packaging design agency, graphic design, photography, creative direction, beverage
Packaging Agency: Percept