The life of an urban dog can be busy. So Urban Mutts created a Day Club & Hotel, to give your dog walks, play, social, grooming and chill time. All while their owners are putting their feet up at work.
Every single dog is important to them. Their health and happiness are always paramount. Their visiting vets will also ensure your dog is in tip-top condition. Your dog will never be unsupervised and always encouraged to develop.
We worked with Urban Mutts to help them position their brand, the UK’s first Dog Hotel and Day Spa, a destination 100% focussed on the wellbeing of dogs and with a core focus to express their fun loving characteristics.
The brand reflects the playful character dogs have, the wordmark sits off a core baseline and the ‘U’ becomes the core identity, a dogs tongue. When a dog is happy and relaxed a string sign of this is the tongue being out. This became a core elememt of the brand both visually and also as an ethos, you want to know that your dog is being cared for and looked after whether you leave it for a couple of hours or for a couple weeks. So the tongue device really reflects the effects the destination will have on your pet.
- Agency/Creative: Pencil Studio
- Article Title: Pencil Studio Design the Brand Identity for Dog Hotel and Day Spa
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: WBDS Creative Design Awards 2020/21