Pearlfisher San Francisco created a new trial kit for leading accelerated learning system Osmo. The newly designed packaging extends Osmo’s revised brand strategy, visual identity and structure consultancy.
The journey begins with a familiar starting point involving informative and reassuring packaging to appeal to adults, but as children open up the trial kit, they get a closer look at the Osmo universe where they can assemble their own control panel and all the pieces they’ll need to launch into discovery at the intersection of learning and playing.
The renewed creative vision takes Osmo into outer space by integrating some key brand equities, like the Osmonauts (characters and landscapes) into the packaging for the first time.
Once assembled with the custom cardboard panel that fastens with easy-to-use tabs, the kit becomes an aesthetically attractive hub of primary colors that integrates with iPads and Amazon Fire tablets.
- Agency/Creative: Pearlfisher
- Article Title: Pearlfisher Designs Osmo Kits
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research, Structural Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Board