Pearlfisher Creates Brand Identity and Packaging Design “Kiss My”
Vermouth has been adding a hint of sophistication to our glasses since the 19th Century. To challenge the world of this classic drink with a modern twist, brothers, Niels and Wouter Vandekerkhove took inspiration from ingredients foraged at their family farm and from delving into their grandparent’s recipes handed down from one generation to the next. After reimagining and perfecting a series of innovative new vermouth blends, the brothers started, Kiss My – a premium new range of aperitifs made with organic and locally grown products from their farm in Belgium.
The brand identity and packaging design we’ve created for this adventurous brand are rooted in family and nature – bringing to life all of the artisanal elements of its farm-to-table story.
The cheekiness of the brand name and unique flavour pairings inspired our sensorial design approach and injected a sense of personality and movement into the illustrations. Taking cues from the Vandekerkhove family farm and its striking landscapes we created a truly unique colour palette that differentiates each of the Kiss My variants while tying them together beautifully as a range.
- Design Agency: Pearlfisher
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Pearlfisher Creates Brand Identity and Packaging Design “Kiss My”
- Brand / Project Name: Kiss My
- Production Credits: Group Creative Director, Jonathan Ford, Pearlfisher Group Chairman & Founding Partner, Mike Branson, Pearlfisher Strategic Creative Director: Jesper von Wieding, Pearlfisher Managing Director: David Ramskov Hansen, Pearlfisher Senior Designer: Louise Hvenegaard, Pearlfisher 3D Designer: Michell Berthou, Pearlfisher
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Redesign, Rebranding
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle