Oh! Oh! is a Berlin-based brand that offers five new non-common vegetable-based brews for people who find the classic beer on the market too strong. The idea behind the project was to create a brand identity that is fun and enjoyable.
The goal was to create a visually independent brand. By giving each brew a very specific characteristic through really simple shapes and using very simple key colors, a family of funny and gentle personalities was created. The idea behind this is that consumers can relate to one of those characters and flavors (carrot, cherry, Melon, blackberry, or Plum).
The overall look of the brand sticks out of the big brand’s visual strategies and shows that an indie product doesn´t necessarily have to be expensive. The little characters are directly talking with the audience, connecting with them. The aesthetic of the product is very enjoyable, you may want to keep it!
- Agency/Creative: Paula Crayon Studio
- Article Title: Paula Crayon Studio Create Oh! Oh! Veggy Brews for Berlin-Based Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Keywords: beer, brew, alternativebeer, alternative, packaging design, independent, brand, fun , summer, berlin , friends