Pâtissière a Sugar Brand for Confectionery Professionals
Pâtissière is a brand of sugar for professionals, confectioners at home. From French, Pâtissière translates as pastry chef, baker, because France is known for its culinary delights, especially in terms of confectionery art.
The target audience is entrepreneurs, home-based confectioners who value high quality ingredients. The brand includes 3 lines: sugar for decoration, sugar for baking and sugar for preservation. Among themselves, the lines differ in the degree of grinding: sugar for decoration is the smallest, sugar for baking is average, and sugar for preservation is the largest. It is the degree of grinding that the images on the package show. The larger the grind,the larger the raster.
After studying the average number of confectionery products produced per month and the amount of sugar required for this, I calculated what amounts of sugar would be most convenient. Thus, sugar for decoration — 1.5 kg; sugar for baking — 3kg; sugar for preservation — 5kg.
- Design Agency: Valeria Obrazkova
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Pâtissière a Sugar Brand for Confectionery Professionals
- Brand / Project Name: PÂTISSIÈRE
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Bakery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic