Description: Logotype, Corporate Identity and Packaging for To Kato Allo patisserie (something Else pastry), in Palaio Faliro/Athens.
Strategy: We decided to express the visual aspect of the brand with clean design and geometrical forms, wanting to highlight that – in baking art as well – simplicity does not limit creativity. Within this framework the most restrictive challenge was the demand for balance between the austere and the sweet.
Logo Design: We used fundamental geometrical elements to compose an innovative pastry landscape: a cornerstone, on which archetypical baking pieces are resting upon, peaking up to a glazed fruit-sun. The equally fundamental Latin capitals of the typography are supporting the geometry of the symbol.
Corporate Identity: The philosophy of the brand developed on a series of visual communication applications, which are using pure white, deep blue and gold to frame up the brand and offer to both smooth and emboss surfaces a sense of prestige and sweet luxury.
Packaging: Extending the corporate identity, packaging obeys to the visual communication code of the brand, further enhancing its aesthetic and commercial aspects.
Photo shooting / Presentation: Making an alliance with the light and changing the scale and the angle of view we transformed the pastry landscape into a cityscape: brand is now composing a town full of candies. Low and high buildings, roundabouts and highways. A sweet state by the sea: welcome to Kato Allo.
- Agency/Creative: Cursor Design Studio
- Article Title: Patisserie To Kati Allo Brand and Packaging Design by Cursor Design Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Agency/Creative City: Larissa
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Cup
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Patisserie, logo, logotype, CursorDesign, CursorDesignStudio, Graphic design, packaging, packaging design, pastry, cake, food, symbol, branding
Photographer: Michael Koronis