This project is a passion project that I created for fun. I wanted to create a design that is mysterious but also elegant and minimalist. I worked with the typography and manipulated that too. I also wanted to challenge my self to pick a color palette that has some contrast issues.
With the abstract “pattern” I wanted to create a kind of a mysterious look – it has solid lines but It looks more playful and elegant. In the logotype I wanted to recreate the same feel and look with those elegant curved lines. This packaging also available in a green shade – and If I wanted to put this packaging in an atmosphare in a room/interior I would absolutely choosen a material like velour in red/pink and green/blue color.
- Agency/Creative: Viktoria Berenyi
- Article Title: Pantra Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Norway
- Agency/Creative City: Oslo
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: mysterious, solid, elegant, minimalist,
Graphic Designer: Viktoria Berenyi