When it comes to viticulture, it’s usual to talk about hectares. In a society that is increasingly moving towards responsible consumption and connection with the land, that is no longer meaningful for the consumer.
A span is the measure that connects us to the earth, because one has to put one’s hands on the ground to realize what it has to offer.
From a small wine production is born Pam De Terra, a range of exclusive organic wines that respect nature and the environment where it is grown.
We chose the Sommelier bottles to have clean and essential silhouettes that allow the design to stand out. With the track-ring of the bottle’s mouth we were able to create a closure with natural string, renouncing the use of capsules and therefore plastic or aluminum.
- Agency/Creative: BRAVA
- Article Title: Pam De Terra, Exclusive Organic Wines Designed by Brava
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle