Packaging That Was Done by a Student for a Native Soap Bar Company
A set of face and body hand made soaps bars that are made from natural ingredients from the jungles of Borneo. Targeted for working adults that groove on Mother Nature & Natural Ingredients that brings them back to their roots and reminds them about their origins.
Inspired from Malaysian Tropical Rainforest’s and the
ingredients used in the product. Therefore, my illustrations emphasize on that. Vibrant colors are used to illustrate in order to capture the vibes of tropics. The illustration style is semi realistic with crayon texture to bring out the authenticity of the ingredients. Inspired to appreciate our roots.
- Design Agency: The One Academy
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Packaging That Was Done by a Student for a Native Soap Bar Company
- Brand / Project Name: Native body&skin back to roots
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding
- Location: Malaysia
- Market Country: Malaysia
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper