There are a lot of dividing opinions, even between good friends. A lot of times having a good time with company relies on decisions between choices, dilemmas. Our mission was to solve the problem of wine choosing, a very common dilemma found amongst most friendly gatherings, while, simultaneously, reversing the established idea that quality wine can only exist in a glass container.
An inovative package that breaks the cliches of bottled wine and defies the norm was the focus of The Wine Barrel Dilemma project. Bridging the gap between white and red wine enthusiasts with a 2 in 1 easy to serve package, we ended the usual dilemma by creating a practical, easy to carry design that accomodates two barrels, each one with its unique tap that enhances the wine tasting experience. This supported our newly created wine category, The wine out of the box, which is the notion of moving wine from the big barrel to a smaller barrel so as to not lose its natural habitat.
- Agency/Creative: A.S. Strategy, Branding & Communication, A. Skaraki & Co
- Article Title: Packaging Design for The Wine Barrel – Dilemma
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Agency/Creative City: Kifisia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: WBDS Awards, Agency
Design Agency: A.S. Strategy, Branding & Communication, A. Skaraki & Co