Packaging Design for the Canadian Quick’n’Yummy Keto Products Created by PG Brand Reforming
Quick’n’Yummy is a small, family-owned business in Canada. They produce healthy keto-foods like granola, low-carb cookies, muffins and more. Quick’n’Yummy brand was focused on single key product – keto-cupcakes (those quick cakes that are baked directly in the cup). But now they decided to expand the range of the products and add some other product positions from their another trademark.
Task: to redesign the Quick’n’Yummy trademark and develop a design for new SKUs.
The PG team redesigned the entire logo to make it more suitable for a wider product line. In the logo we use a modern font, which is complemented by the “grains-rays” from the letter “Q”, which reflects the specificity of these products – wholesome, natural, healthy.
The products of this brand are keto products: low-carb products without added gluten, sugar, milk, soy. Therefore, it was important to place all these advantages on the packaging so that the consumer would clearly pay attention to it.
The design is based on vibrant colors and typography that emphasizes the product’s benefits. This design is supported with elements of a juicy food zone so that the consumer understands that our product is delicious as well. As the result, we developed a modern and tasty design.
- Design Agency: PG Brand Reforming Company
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Packaging Design for the Canadian Quick’n’Yummy Keto Products Created by PG Brand Reforming
- Brand / Project Name: Quick'n'Yummy
- Production Credits: https://quicknyummy.com/
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding, Brand Refinement, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Location: Poland
- Market Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Bakery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Flow-Pack
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper