Corelia is a brand of carbonated soft drinks and water, made with 100% natural fruits and ingredients from Colombia. The product’s portfolio already included 4 fruit-based drinks and we were commissioned to design the label for the new sparkling water with a twist of lemon. The brand’s visual language highlights the tropical origin of the drinks and the nature of the product through an illustrated fantastic world; full of color and nature.
For the new label of Corelia’s sparkling water, we were inspired by the landscapes of Colombia’s “paramos”, wich are the upper moorlands. They lie 3,500 meters above sea level and are the country’s main source of water. We portrayed all the vegetation from the “paramos”, in a fantastic illustration, made by Tatiana Boyko, a London based Spanish illustrator. We even included the “Frailejones” which are the most characteristic native plant of the region and they only exists in Colombia and Ecuador. The green colours of the moorlands not only reinforce the naturalness and refreshment of the product, it also represents the twist of lemon in the water. The label is printed on waterproof paper, which does not have any kind of coating and is traditionally used for wines.
- Agency/Creative: S&Co
- Article Title: Packaging Design For Sparkling Water From The Colombian Paramos Created by S&Co
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Keywords: WBDS Agency Design Awards 2020/21