Packaging Design for Soupologie 5 a Day Soups
Q+H London – 5 a day.
Soupologie, the UK’s favourite superfood, vegan and free-from soup brand, have cooked up a new collection of 3 tasty soups. Unique in the category, each soup gives you all of your 5-a-Day in one pot! We were asked to create new packaging for the range. We wanted to create a uniqueness and maximise the point of difference that no other soup on the market can currently proclaim, ie one pot contains all 5 of your 5-a-Day. To achieve this, we created a combination of strong typography and illustration, which shouts ‘flavour’ and ‘healthy ingredients’. We have achieved differentiation from the competition and great standout on-shelf with vibrant designs that have a simplicity of message.
- Design Agency: Q+H London
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial, Published
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Soupologie 5 a Day Soups
- Brand / Project Name: 5 a day.
- External Design Credits: Q+H London.
- Production Credits: Q+H London.
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Brand Creation, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design, Consumer Retail Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pot
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic