Packaging Design for Russia First House of Seasoned Hard and Semi-Hard Cheeses
We created Endorf — this is the first Russian house of seasoned hard and semi-hard cheeses. Each of the cheeses produced by Endorf has the best flavor and aroma bouquet created by breeders according to classic European recipes for true connoisseurs and gourmets.
Based on a thorough study of the concept of brand positioning, a logo and packaging were developed in the RADAR design department, which reflect the noble motives, traditions that underlie the classic quality cheese making, and the high quality of the natural product. The copper shine of the brand name is a reference to the European production technologies that have developed over the centuries, in which special copper utensils are used. Lettering is deliberately angular, resembling jagged, breaking off pieces of cheese.
- Design Agency: Radar Agency
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Russia First House of Seasoned Hard and Semi-Hard Cheeses
- Brand / Project Name: Endorf
- External Design Credits: Creative director - Maxim Kletsko, Director of Strategy - Tatyana Shashlova, Art-director & designer - Daniil Shumakov, Strategist - Anton Grishchenko, Senior designer - Alexander Rakitin, Account-director - Maria Lopatina, New Business manager - Irma Chernigina
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Retail Brand Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Case
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic