We created Endorf — this is the first Russian house of seasoned hard and semi-hard cheeses. Each of the cheeses produced by Endorf has the best flavor and aroma bouquet created by breeders according to classic European recipes for true connoisseurs and gourmets.
Based on a thorough study of the concept of brand positioning, a logo and packaging were developed in the RADAR design department, which reflect the noble motives, traditions that underlie the classic quality cheese making, and the high quality of the natural product. The copper shine of the brand name is a reference to the European production technologies that have developed over the centuries, in which special copper utensils are used. Lettering is deliberately angular, resembling jagged, breaking off pieces of cheese.
- Agency/Creative: Radar Agency
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Russia First House of Seasoned Hard and Semi-Hard Cheeses
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Case
- Substrate: Plastic