Packaging Design for Gridelli Melograno an Organic Pomegranate Balsamico by Mikael Selin Design Studio AB
Gridelli is run by Tommie and Liza Gridelli. Two italian siblings with a love for great food. And even better ingredients.
The Gridelli Condimento al Melograno is an organic Pomegranate Balsamico. Produced in Italy with organic grapes from the Emilia-Romagna region. And of course pomegranate.It is the perfect companion for salads, desserts, cheese platters and even drinks(!). Meant and designed to be on display in your kitchen.
The kaleidoscopic design and illustration reflect the refined taste sensation and the italian heritage and craftmanship that Gridelli preserve throughout their high quality products. Pomegranate is an unexpected flavour when it comes to balsamico. We wanted the design to feel like a classic high-end product but with an energy and feeling of experimentation and a fresh addition to an otherwise traditional type of products.
The 250 ml bottle comes in a custom designed box with partially embossed gold foil around specific details of the design. The technique used is a combined embossed and flat hot stamp gold foil using only one cliché. Giving it depth and structure. To not just make it look nice but also feel great. Making it perfect, not only for the logistics, but as a housewarming gift and a beautiful display element for selected stores nationwide in Sweden.
Box is printed on Performa Brilliance 300 g on the uncoated side. Label is offset printed on 90 g Fasson Bergé Blanc paper. A future classic.
- Design Agency: Mikael Selin Design Studio AB
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Gridelli Melograno an Organic Pomegranate Balsamico by Mikael Selin Design Studio AB
- Brand / Project Name: Gridelli Melograno.
- Production Credits: Printed by: Ink N Art
- Photographer: Sia Talebi (Brickfield)
- Client: Gridelli's Deli AB
- Product Category: Condiments, Cupboard Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box