Packaging Design for Family-Value Pasta
This is a concept, which was made for a big young family with two or more children, where the youngest one is a toddler. They have experience of survival in the country house. The family also has experience in large purchases and housekeeping.
Their potential problem is something like “Children are always hungry, so we have to buy products in large size”.
Which is why I’m proposing “Mamma in cucina”. This is a brand of pasta focused on large-format packaging: 3, 5, 10 kg. The packaging is made of eco-friendly material — corrugated cardboard. Each box is equipped with handles for easy and comfortable transportation. The package is absolutely recyclable.
Each side of the packaging includes all necessary information for “easy-recognition” by the customer.
The graphic is made in minimalist style so that even a child could easily distinguish one type of pasta from another and help his momma in the kitchen.
- Design Agency: Valeria Obrazkova
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Family-Value Pasta
- Brand / Project Name: Mamma in cucina
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Graphic Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Cupboard Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton